CAMWorks Turning Professional
CAMWorks Turning Professional provides the ultimate turning and mill-turn CNC programming solution available for SOLIDWORKS®. CAMWorks Turning Professional combines feature and knowledge based machining, with a full suite of advanced turning and mill-turn capabilities
into a innovative easy to use system.
CAMWorks Turning Professional includes:
- Advanced turning and mill-turn capabilities including support for turning canned cycles, C, Y & B axis machining at compound angles, and both fixed & free C axis rotary milling on the face and OD of parts
- Dual turret and sub-spindle support for 2 & 4 axis turning centers and up to 11 axis mill-turn centers
- CAMWorks Sync Manager for synchronous (simultaneous) turning and mill-turn machining
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine with full collision detection to virtually prove-out programs and reduce setup time.
- VoluMill 2.5 axis ultra high-speed machining for rough milling operations
- Automatically reads all SOLIDWORKS CAM data
CAMWorks Turning Standard
CAMWorks Turning Standard: